Hay cosas que es mejor escribirlas que intentar recordarlas ..

domingo, 3 de mayo de 2009

all because of you.!!


What the hell happened to meI've become such a messI'm a walking disasterOn a road full of stressYou got all that you wantedYou got the good part of meAnd I'm getting kind of dizzyFrom this crazy diseaseSo get me a doctorI need a repairI'm pushing my limitsand pulling out my hairAnd it's all because of youI just run into walls and trip over my shoesI get up, I fall down, every time you come aroundI'm not coolIt's all because of youIt's all because of youYou've got me spinning like a recordThat's already worn outAnd I'm kicking and I'm screamingAnd repeating myselfI gotta hold myself together and not fall apartIf it's gonna be forever tell me where do I startSo send me a signalUp in the airYou're pushing my buttonsI'm pulling out my hairAnd it's all because of youI just run into walls and trip over my shoesI get up, I fall down, every time you come aroundI'm not coolIt's all because of youI can't help itCan't stop itI know it's all your faultBut I like it and you love It's all because of youI just run into walls and trip over my shoesI get up, I fall down, every time you come aroundI'm not coolIt's all becauseAnd it's all because of youI just run into walls and trip over my shoesI get up, I fall down, every time you come aroundI'm not coolIt's all because of youIt's all because of you..!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario